The $12,995 Spark LS will net buyers:
- Standard 1.2L Ecotec engine and five-speed manual transmission
- Standard convenience features including air conditioning, power windows, rear window wiper, auxiliary input jack, outside temperature display and trip computer
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- 60/40 split flip-and-fold rear seat
- Comprehensive safety package including 10 air bags, electronic stability control with traction control and brake assist
- OnStar Directions & Connections plan standard with six-month introductory subscription
- Standard 7-inch color touch radio with Chevrolet MyLink, Bluetooth connectivity for select phones, steering wheel audio controls, USB port and Sirius XM Radio with three-month trial subscription
- Other standard convenience features include power door locks with remote keyless entry, theft deterent system, outside power mirrors, floor mats, visor mirrors, and cruise control
- Unique 15-inch alloy wheels
- Fog lamps
- Exterior appearance enhancements including silver painted roof rails; chrome lift gate handle, exhaust outlet and beltline molding; body-color lower rocker molding; front and rear body-color sport fascias with unique front upper and lower grille inserts
- On the interior, leatherette seats and heated front seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel
Chevrolet MyLink in the Spark will include Pandora internet radio and Stitcher Smart Radio apps. Later in the model year, the recently introduced GogoLink – an embedded smartphone application that delivers full-function navigation including live traffic updates – will be available. Pricing for GogoLink will be announced later.
Chevrolet touts the car has having more room than the Scion iQ, Smart ForTwo, and the Fiat 500.